Celebrate with Us!!!
Please join the Region A Partnership for Children as we celebrate 20 years of Smart Start success serving Cherokee, Clay, Graham, Haywood, Jackson, Macon, and Swain Counties, and the Qualla Boundary (Cherokee Indian Reservation).
So What’s Happening?
The staff here at the RAPC are all excited about sharing with you in the celebration of our 20 year Anniversary of Smart Start on this Saturday, November 16th at the Southwestern Community College Burrell Community Center. Here is an outline of the evening:
- 5:00 Gala begins with music by the Orange Krush Band and Silent Auction opening (Silent Auction will close at 8:00 PM)
- 5:30 Opening Ceremony
- 5:45 A Visual Display of Past and Current Faces of Smart Start
- 6:00 Champions for Children Award Ceremony
- 6:15 Honoring of Children’s Art Donors
- 6:30 Music/Dancing until 9 PM with Hors d’oeuvres served throughout the evening
Featuring: A Silent Children’s Art Auction
The 2013 Champions for Children Award Ceremony
Music, Dancing and Hors d’oeuvres
Fun for the whole family!!!
- Where: Southwestern Community College Burrell Center in Sylva, NC
- When: Saturday, November 16, 2013
- What time: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Dress: Black Tie or Blue Jeans
- Adults (16+) $25
- Children (6-15) $10
- Children 5 and under - Free
To Purchase Tickets
or visit: www.facebook.com/RegionAKids
Unable to attend? Please consider donating a sponsorship ticket for a child or adult.
Volunteer Opportunities and Donations:
You can help make a difference in your community by donating your time and experience to help grow and make our programs successful.
We are a 501c3 non-profit organization supported by people just like you. Your financial donation is greatly appreciated. We hope you will help us develop a strong program of educational and informational resources as we expand our services toward building greater community partnerships and quality programming and services to families in our region.